GRANTS, ELIGIBILITY and APPLICATIONS
TYPES OF GRANTS
- Renewable college grant for a high school graduate with an approved college admission, unable to continue formal education due to lack of financial support. Grants include college tuition and fees plus economy-living expenses in the region of the educational institution.
One-year, non-renewable grant to pursue additional college preparation for a student with exceptional promise but deficient in academic background for college work. These students would attend St. Mary’s high school for one year for extra college preparation in English, math, science and information technology or computer literacy. Grants would be for tuition and fees only. At the end of the year, with at least a B grade-point average, they would be eligible to apply for a Trust college scholarship.
- Renewable college grant for a student already in college with an average grade-point average of B or better but unable to continue due to lack of financial support.
Continuation or renewal of a grant requires that students maintain a full load, have an average of at least a B grade-point average in core courses of science, math, and English and continue to demonstrate good character and perseverance in one’s studies.
The approved colleges for 2018 entrance are UP Baguio, St. Louis University, Benguet State University, University of Baguio and University of the Cordilleras.
- Must be of Fedilisan or Tanulong ancestry.
- Must be a High School graduate.
- Must have taken or will soon take the General College Entrance Exam.
- Must have taken the specific exam for one’s college of choice.
- Must have a high school grade-point average of at least a “B” at the time of application.
- Must be of good character.
APPLICATION and CONTACT
Application forms will be available by Feb. 20, 2018. They are requested from Alma Louise Bagano, Field Manager on location in the Cordillera, by email (email@example.com) or by post mail: Alma Bagano, Dagdag, Sagada, Mountain Province 2619, Philippines.
The request for application should be accompanied by a letter to: Albert S. Bacdayan, PCL Fedilisan-Tanulong Trust, c/o Alma Louise Bagano ( her email address or post mail address). In the letter, the applicant should introduce him-herself and explain why he or she is interested in a scholarship.
Completed application forms must be sent or delivered to Bagano at above noted address before April 15, 2018. Qualified applicants for a scholarship grant will be notified by June 1, 2018.
LINKS below to ABOUT US and PHOTOS.